The Belek Beach is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Turkey. The water is warm and shallow, and many tourists come to enjoy the beach for the day. There are also many restaurants nearby, making it a great place to have lunch and eat by the sea.
The beach is very clean and well maintained, and the water is very clear. There is also a small fishing boat that goes out on the water every day, and tours of the boat are available. There is also a beach bar, serving drinks and food.
The Belek Beach is also very well known for the nearby ruins from the 2nd and 3rd century.
The area surrounding the beach is also a popular destination for tourists. The city of Belek is known for it’s resort hotels, and there are many popular restaurants and clubs nearby.
There are also many sports facilities nearby, including tennis courts, golfing, water sports and horse riding.
Beach on map:
How to get:
You can get from Antalya to Belek by bus BA22 from the Meydan bus station, which is located at the tram station of the same name. Buses Belek – Antalya runs every 15-30 minutes from 7 am to 10 pm. Travel time is about an hour. The fare is 10 TL. Payment to the driver at the exit.
The bus passes the town of Kadriye and The Land of Legends theme park. Then it passes through the center of Belek along the Turizm Cd street. Further along this street, it goes past the city beach Belek Hak Plaji and then goes towards Boğazkent.
That is, by bus you can independently get both from Antalya to Belek, and to the city beach of Belek, as well as to the Land of Legends Park.
The climate in Belek is quite mild and temperate. The swimming season opens at the end of May when the water temperature warms up to +21 ° C. During the day, the air temperature is kept at around + 25 … + 27 degrees. At night, the thermometer does not drop below +14 degrees, but despite this, at this time it is best to have a light jacket with you.
The hottest period in Belek is August. The water warms up to +28 ° C and the air to +33 ° C. At night, the thermometer is held at around +22 degrees. The weather in July is not much different from the August one.
The abundance of forests somewhat alleviates the discomfort from the heat, but high humidity still makes itself felt. That is why most vacationers tend to come here during the velvet season.
The sea remains warm in November. The water temperature drops to +23 degrees, and the air becomes noticeably cooler. The mark of the thermometer in the daytime is kept in the region of + 17 … + 23 ° C.
As for precipitation, there is practically no rain in the summer and spring months. The peak of precipitation occurs in winter, namely in December. During the low season, Belek is practically deserted, mainly local residents remain here.
There are a huge number of hotels in the Belek resort, they differ in both the level of service and focus. The best ones are:
- Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa 5 * – the hotel has its own beach 300 meters long. This is a great place for a family vacation. Unlike many other hotels, Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa 5 * is open all year round;
- Crystal Waterworld Resort & Spa 5 * is another hotel ideal for a family stay. There are special playgrounds and swimming pools for children, and luxurious spa vacation for adults;
- Calista Luxury Resort 5 * – the hotel is located among green forests and fields. The picturesque surroundings combined with the first-class service make the hotel a true relaxation paradise. Works on the “all-inclusive” system. In addition, there is its own microbiological laboratory, which allows you to monitor the quality of products provided to vacationers;
- Letoonia Golf Resort 5 * – the hotel is surrounded by pine forest and covers an area of 75,000 m2. This is a great place for a comfortable and relaxing pastime at any age. Great service, great food, and lots of entertainment make the hotel truly outstanding;
- Belkon hotel 4 * – the hotel is located on the second coastline, 30 kilometers from Antalya airport. The complex consists of one three-story and eight two-story buildings. The hotel is suitable for a relaxing family holiday and guarantees a high level of service.
All Belek hotels meet international quality standards and are designed to ensure a comfortable stay for their guests. In most hotels, the staff speaks several languages at once, which greatly facilitates the communication process.